SIOS GmbH Stabilised lasers
The SIOS SL03 and SL04 are laboratory frequency or amplitude stabilised lasers at 632.8nm (HeNe). They employ a dual longitudinal mode stabilisation technique providing high frequency and amplitude stabilities, low optical feedback, and extremely rapid warm-up. The separate table-top housing incorporating a high-voltage supply and control electronics equipped with a front-panel switch for selecting either frequency-stabilised or amplitude-stabilised mode of operation.
SIOS Stabilised lasers specification
- High long-term frequency stability - < ±6x10-9 over 8hrs
- Rapid warm up time
- Compact design
- Standard thread connector for accessories eg. fibre couplers (PM/SM/MM)
- Choice of single plane or two orthogonal planes of polarisation with laser case marking
- CE marked and compliant with EN 61010-1, 60825-1, 55011, 50082-1
- Tracable calibration certification
(the SL-04 is a form fit replacement for the Spectra Physics 117).