SIOS GmbH double beam interferometer
The SIOS SP-DS plane mirror double beam interferometer has 2 independent measuring arms and 2 internal references (see also the SP-DI and SP-DIS). It can be incorporation into customer supplied systems or used as stand alone devices, for simultaneously nano precision displacement measurements in 2 axis.
- Plane mirror distance measuring interferometers - easy intergration
- Various beam separations available - higher accuracy angular measurement
- Atmospheric condition variation compensation (T,P, Hum) - long term stability
- Measuring resolution as small as 0.1nm over 2m range - longer ranges available
- Double beam interferometer allows simultaneous measurement of angular displacement to high accuracy- enable precise feedback control.
- Options on reflectors, mirrors, balls and hollow retroreflectors (more information)
- New options on beam alignment solutions (more information)
New developments include a new precision alignment device.
For more information download the SP-DS brochure or to view more Displacement measurement systems or SIOS interferometric products and for your demonstration please contact Armstrong Optical (44 (0)1604 654220) or CLICK HERE