SwissOptic Optical Design
Modeling and Simulation of Optical Systems.
SwissOptic's highly qualified optical designers support customers from the design phase through prototyping and production with extensive expertise in the design of optical systems which can be efficiently manufactured in volume. SwissOptic can also develop, qualify or assist in the design of your existing system and guarantee that your products will maintain functionality and be suitable for production.
SwissOptic's highly-qualified design engineers have many years of experience in the specific design of mechanical systems for optical systems and allow Swissoptic to offer customised solutions. SwissOptic can provide the partnership for our customers, from concept development through to volume production. We guarantee that your products will be functional and suitable for production, satisfying even the most demanding of your expectations and applications.
SwissOptic Optical Design Experiences
- Photography, cinematography, endoscopy, microscopy, laser engineering, lighting systems, vehicle engineering, aerospace industry, UV and IR applications
- High-quality, customised lenses and systems for industrial applications, medical engineering and quality assurance
- Diffraction-limited systems
- Systems that allow an active adjustment of elements and a compensation of fabrication tolerances.
- Systems designed for manufactrability
- Designs with special optical components, e.g. aspherical components, cylinder lenses, off-axis elements and diffractive optical elements (DOE) and multifunctional optics
- Tolerance analysis and optimization taking into account the production possibilities, prediction of manufacturing quality and yield
- Stray, ghost and false light analyses taking into account mechanics and the application environment
- Thermal analyses
- Production of optical designs in close cooperation with mechanical design, thin film coating design and metrology
- Simulation and analysis of the opto-mechanical properties of complex systems for extreme environmental requirements, e.g. shock, vibration, temperature, pressure, force, gravitation
- Feedback of the FEM results into the optical and mechanical design to verify the performance data under environmental loads
To see the complete Swissoptic range click here