The OptiCentric® product group sets the standard worldwide in optical centration measurement of lenses and optical systems in the UV, VIS and IR range. With extremely high centration measurement accuracy and their intuitive, holistic operation, OptiCentric® systems have become indispensable in modern optical engineering. Regardless of whether the sample has a small or very large diameter, weighs a few grams or more than a ton: the right system is selected or configured depending on the sample and application:
- The OptiCentric® 100 systems are the most versatile of the OptiCentric® product series. They measure and produce a wide range of samples with diameters from 0.5 mm to 250 mm and a weight of up to 20 kg.
- The OptiCentric® 300 series measures samples up to a diameter of 400 mm and an axial load of 300 kg.
- The OptiCentric® 300/600 UP devices transfer the advantages of the OptiCentric® 100 series to the measurement of large, heavy lens assemblies with a weight of up to 1200 kg and a diameter of 800 mm.
The system range is extremely modular. Most of the instruments offer the capability to carry out measurements using the reflection and/or transmission mode and perform measurements in the infrared spectral range. Furthermore, they allow evaluation of aspheres and cylinders as well as further parameters for quality testing. Additionally, they may be used for manual alignment.
For the active and automated alignment of lenses, TRIOPTICS offers combined systems that build on the proven measurement technology and that are expanded with components for aligning, cementing and bonding. These products allow for automated highly efficient lens alignment and assembly processes, which are supported by the SmartAlign technology. The following alignment processes are available with these products:
- Coaxial alignment of doublets and triplets (Cementing)
- Lens alignment on an arbor (Cementing)
- Lens alignment within a cell in two degrees of freedom (Bonding 2D)
- Lens alignment within a cell in five degrees of freedom (Bonding 5D)
The industry standard for centration measurement of all kinds of lenses
OptiCentric® IR is a system for lens centering measurement which can be equipped with a VIS-MWIR or VIS-LWIS measurement head
Highly innovative full optomechanical testing or assembling of lens systems: centration, air gap and centre thickness measurement
Advanced centration measurement with two measuring heads for lenses and complex optical systems
The ultimate solution for ultra-accurate alignment, assembly and final inspection of large and heavy lenses
Rotation-free centration measurement for serial production of lens batches
Centration and tilt measurement of aspheres
The compact solution doubles the efficiency of the lens alignment process of doublets. It allows for coaxial lens alignment of doublets and triplets and for the alignment of lenses to an arbor.
The system increases dramatically the efficiency of the coaxial lens alignment process for doublets
Fully automated lens alignment and bonding of lenses into a cell
Directional Adhesive Bonding in Five Degrees of Freedom
Ultra-accurate lens alignment and bonding of a large heavy lenses into a cell
The Laser Rod Test Station is a high-precision measurement for the quality control of laser rods. It measures the tilt and parallelism of the end surfaces and the wavefront of the laser rod.
For your demonstration please contact Armstrong Optical (44 (0)1604 654220) or CLICK HERE