The PrismMaster® series is the world´s most accurate and versatile automated prism and polygon metrology system available on the market. PrismMaster® instruments achieve a measurement accuracy better than 0.2 arc seconds within seconds and thanks to its accuracy and reliability results can be achieved in a single measurement run. There is no need for time consuming multiple measurements and data averaging.
General Advantages of the PrismMaster®series:
- Outstanding accuracy is achieved with a single measurement.
- No need for time consuming multiple measurements.
- No need for a precise sample alignment. The actual prism orientation is analysed and taken into account by the software
- Pyramidal errors are measured quickly and accurately without laborious adjustment of the prism.
- The combination of sample tilt correction by software and mechanical tilt table offers the utmost flexibility for a large variety of samples.
When analysing the market development for optical prism angle measurements over the recent years, it becomes clear why the TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® series and the modern product concept behind it are such an overwhelming success: The PrismMaster® series is the first of its class worldwide and PrismMaster® has become the synonym for precision prism goniometers.
The TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® series:
With an accuracy of 0.25 arcseconds the PrismMaster® 300 HR remains the world's most accurate prism angle measurement device.
The PrismMaster® 300 is a high precision and versatile automatic goniometer for angular measurements of prisms, polygons and wedges.
Ideal for optical workshops as well as receipt and final inspection in a production environment.
Manual compact geniometer for Angular Measurements of Prisms, Polygons and Wedges.
Fully automated, ultra precision prism goniometer for large samples
The PrismMaster Comparison Goniometer is ideal for precise angular measurement of prisms and other plano optical components in production environment.
The PrismMaster® Flex is a highly flexible goniometer for optics manufacturing.
The fully automated SpectoMaster® HR Universal is the most accurate refractive index measurement system currently on the market. It has a maximm wavelength range of 195-12000 nm.
The SpectroMaster® HR Compact is a manual spectometer using refractive optics. It is limited to a maximum wavelength range of 365-1014 nm.
- Angles of polygons and prisms
- Surface tilt errors of prism and polygons
- Wedge errors, parallelism of optical windows
- Deflection angle measured in transmission
- Index of refraction of optical glasses
- Angles of microprisms
- Pyramidal errors
- Angular gauge blocks
For your demonstration please contact Armstrong Optical (44 (0)1604 654220) or CLICK HERE