Precision Goniometer for Angle Measurements on Optical Prisms and Polygons using the Trioptics PrismMaster®
The TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® series is the world´s most accurate and versatile automated prism and polygon metrology system available on the market. PrismMaster ® instruments achieve a measurement accuracy better than 0.2 arc seconds within seconds and thanks to it's accuracy and reliability results can be achieved in a single measurement run.
There is no need for time consuming multiple measurements and data averaging.
The PrismMaster® measures in the full range between 0° to 360° either geometric prism angles in reflection or the transmitted beam deviation.
The latest generation of the software combines our unique experience in angle and refractive index measurement with modern software architecture. We are able to provide every customer a measurement solution custom-tailored to your specific needs and to the benefit of your productivity.
General Advantages of the PrismMaster® series
- Outstanding accuracy is achieved with a single measurement.
- No need for time consuming multiple measurements.
- No need for a precise sample alignment. The actual prism orientation is analysed and taken into account by the software
- Pyramidal errors are measured quickly and accurately without laborious adjustment of the prism.
- The combination of sample tilt correction by software and mechanical tilt table offers the utmost flexibility for a large variety of samples.
When analysing the market development for optical prism angle measurements over the recent years, it becomes clear why the TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® series and the modern product concept behind it are such an overwhelming success: The PrismMaster® series is the first of its class worldwide and PrismMaster® has become the synonym for precision prism goniometers.
There are currently four versions of the TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® series.
- Angles of polygons and prisms
- Surface tilt errors of prism and polygons
- Wedge errors, parallelism of optical windows
- Deflection angle measured in transmission
- Index of refraction of optical glasses
- Angles of microprisms
- Pyramidal errors
- Angular gauge blocks
For your demonstration please contact Armstrong Optical (44 (0)1604 654220) or CLICK HERE