SIOS GmbH OEM HeNe laser
The SIOS SL-05 OEM HeNe gas laser designed for OEM instrumentation integration.
Typical specs for this OEM HeNe Laser
- Light power output nominal 0.6mW (0.5mW to 0.7mW)
- Beam diameter 0.49mm (Typ)
- Beam divergence ? 2.0mrad
- Amplitude noise ‹ 0.5%
- Typical warm-up time (Until stabilised) 10min
- Frequency stability over 1min=2×10-9 / 1h=1×10-8 / 24h=2×10-8
- Target expectation after optimising the laser stabilisation:
- Frequency stability over 1min=1×10-9 / 1h=2×10-9 / 24h=5×10-9
- The OEM power supply 110…220..240V, 12V, 24V
- Laser head comes with an internal thread at their beam exit for installing of fiberoptic couplers
- Provisional dimensions shown below. (Length can be reduced by 20 mm if required)
- Unbadged if required.
- Options – isolator + polarisation identification
SIOS GmbH PM fibre coupled laser
The SIOS SL 02-Series stabilised HeNe lasers employ a two-mode stabilisation technique providing high frequency stability in conjunction with rapid warm-up. The beam is linearly polarised with two different models being present in the laser, single mode or two polarised modes can be outputed, this laser can be supplied with and without PM or SM fibre coupler.
The SIOS SL02 PM fibre coupled laser specifications
High long-term frequency stability – <+/- 6×10-9 over 8hrs
Rapid warm up time
Standard thread connector for various fibre inputs
Choice of single plane (SL02/1) or two orthogonal planes of polarisation (SL02/2) with laser case marking as required
Amplitude or frequency stabilisation
CE marked and compliant with EN 61010-1, 60825-1, 55011, 50082-1
Traceable calibration certification
SIOS GmbH Stabilised lasers
The SIOS SL03 and SL04 are laboratory frequency or amplitude stabilised lasers at 632.8nm (HeNe). They employ a dual longitudinal mode stabilisation technique providing high frequency and amplitude stabilities, low optical feedback, and extremely rapid warm-up. The separate table-top housing incorporating a high-voltage supply and control electronics equipped with a front-panel switch for selecting either frequency-stabilised or amplitude-stabilised mode of operation.
SIOS Stabilised lasers specification
- High long-term frequency stability – < ±6×10-9 over 8hrs
- Rapid warm up time
- Compact design
- Standard thread connector for accessories eg. fibre couplers (PM/SM/MM)
- Choice of single plane or two orthogonal planes of polarisation with laser case marking
- CE marked and compliant with EN 61010-1, 60825-1, 55011, 50082-1
- Tracable calibration certification
(the SL-04 is a form fit replacement for the Spectra Physics 117).